Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon - Mark H. Jensen M.D.
Is the world seeing a true reflection of your inner self?
We all want the boost that comes from feeling confident and comfortable in our own skin. We want the way we look to be an expression of the way we feel on the inside.
Whether you’re seeking a small lift or need serious reconstructive surgery, we welcome the opportunity to explore the possibilities with you. Patients from around the world chose Dr. Mark Jensen as their plastic surgeon because of his expertise in both cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery as well as his understanding of the profoundly personal issues that are involved.
Contact us to set up a free cosmetic consultation.*
Call 801-418-0904 for a free cosmetic consultation*
Call us to set up a cosmetic surgery or aesthetic consultation with our friendly, knowledgeable staff. Mark Jensen Plastic Surgery serves all of Utah including Utah County and Salt Lake County. Mark Jensen is a long time affiliate of Revere Health (formerly Central Utah Clinic).
If you’re unsure or uncomfortable talking about your needs, rest assured we will answer all your questions and help you achieve your aesthetic goals, so you can more comfortably enjoy the life you want to have.
We can help you take the next step to a newer, more confident version of yourself.
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic plastic surgery—also known as “aesthetic” surgery—aims to enhance one’s appearance, but it can do far more than that. It can instill a renewed sense of confidence with which to face the world—because the way we look has a great impact on our self-image. For some this may mean changing their breast size, while for others it means slimming their body contours through liposuction or reversing some of the effects of aging. Each person’s needs and hopes will be uniquely personal. Mark Jensen and Staff perform cosmetic plastic surgery in the Revere Health (formerly Central Utah Clinic) surgical locations along the Wasatch Front.
In addition to being an exceptional plastic surgeon, Utah residents have found Mark Jensen MD to be a doctor who sincerely cares about helping people to enhance their lives. This caring approach, combined with years of expertise will give you confidence to know you are in the care of a highly qualified group of professionals. Whether you are considering a plastic surgery procedure such as a tummy tuck, facial rejuvenation, or breast augmentation, Utah residents trust Dr. Mark Jensen to provide the best plastic surgery results available.
Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Reconstructive plastic surgery is devoted to restoring the function or appearance of body features damaged by disease or injury, or malformed from birth. This could mean reconstructing a breast following mastectomy, treating scars from a burn, or correcting a cleft palate—procedures that allow people to live normal lives with hope and optimism.
Whether your own needs are cosmetic or reconstructive, our overriding aim is to help you achieve your goals and live your life to the fullest. Over the years, new techniques and materials have made plastic surgery available to more and more people, not just an elite few. Dr. Jensen is highly experienced and skilled in the latest techniques and procedures. Before focusing solely on offering plastic surgery in Utah, Mark Jensen earned his Doctorate of Medicine from the Mayo Clinic and there completed his General Surgery residency and then a Plastic Surgery fellowship. Dr. Jensen is devoted to using the best scientific approaches to produce beautiful, natural results—results that will reflect the true you.
You have questions, of course. What can I realistically expect from the procedure I’m considering? How long will the results last? What are the risks? What about costs, and recovery time? Am I a good candidate for cosmetic plastic surgery?
We invite you to call our office to set up a free cosmetic consultation* with Dr. Jensen. He will answer your questions in a thoughtful, informative manner and offer guidance so that you can make informed decisions about your body. We take pride in our knowledgeable staff and comfortable atmosphere. We want your entire experience—not just the final results—to be rewarding. Mark Jensen serves all of Utah County including Provo, Springville, Payson, American Fork and Lehi as well as Salt Lake County including Sandy and Draper. Schedule your consultation with Dr. Jensen today!
Plastic Surgery Procedures
To help our patients achieve their personal goals and realize their full potential, we offer a comprehensive range of cosmetic and reconstructive services performed in our convenient Utah locations. Follow these links to learn more:
- Breast Augmentation: One of the most popular plastic surgery procedures, breast augmentation usually involves the insertion of breast implants to increase the fullness of the breasts or to make them more symmetrical. Fat transfer breast augmentation is another, more recently developed option for augmenting breast size.
- Liposuction: A liposuction (or lipo for short) procedure can remold the body by suctioning off excess fat from certain body areas—the stomach, thighs, or upper arms, for example. When diet and exercise alone haven’t produced the results you want, liposuction might be able to provide the extra boost you need.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): A tummy tuck can help restore a firm stomach profile lost as the result of pregnancy, weight reduction, or simple aging. Known as “abdominoplasty,” this procedure surgically tightens abdominal muscles and removes excess fat and skin to create a firmer silhouette.
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty): Nose Surgery, referred to as rhinoplasty restructures the nose—in some cases to improve its appearance, in others to correct blockages in the nasal airways that cause breathing problems.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy): Mastopexy elevates breasts that sag because of pregnancies, age, weight change, or heredity. The breast tissue is raised and reshaped to restore a youthful contour.
- Breast Reconstruction: When a breast has been removed because of cancer, reconstructive surgery creates a new breast to take its place and restore a normal body silhouette.
- Fat Transfer: Through the two-step process of fat transfer, unwanted fat is removed from one part of the body and used to improve the contours of another, such as the face or the breasts.
- Breast Reduction: Reduction surgery reduces the size of overly large breasts, making them more proportionate to the rest of the body. In the process, it also lifts the breasts.
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty): This procedure can be performed on either upper or lower eyelids, or both. Blepharoplasty can counteract sagging lids, puffiness and bags under the eyes.
- Facial Rejuvenation: Aesthetic and cosmetic surgery procedures to rejuvenate the face can include a full or partial face lift, fat grafting, liposuction, laser treatments, or a combination of procedures.
- Revision Surgery: When a prior surgery has produced unsatisfactory or incomplete results, revision plastic surgery can be performed to correct the problem.
*free cosmetic consultations are for elective surgeries not covered by medical insurance
Future Physicians Scholarship Program
Dr. Mark Jensen MD understands firsthand the financial challenges of getting through college, medical school, and specialization training. Through hard work, diligence, and by using scholarship opportunities like this, Dr. Jensen was able to become the reconstructive plastic surgeon he is today. After receiving his education and training form notable institutions such as The Mayo Clinic and then specializing in Plastic Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Jensen envisioned ways that he could give back to the community and assist young students achieve their dreams of becoming a medical professional.
"I am thrilled when I can help someone live a fuller, more enjoyable life. I really love what I do; I want to give others a better opportunity to pursue their dreams of becoming surgeons and doctors." Dr. Jensen said.
The Future Physicians Scholarship Program will award $500 every year to a student striving to achieve their dream of entering the medical professional field.
To apply, submit a 300 - 1,000 word essay along with your contact information to email@example.com.
The essay should cover topics such as (it is not required to address all below suggestions):
- The student's passion and commitment to entering the medical field
- Challenges they have overcome in pursuing their dream
- The type of physician the student wants to be and why
- A fun and interesting story related to the above
- Goals in the next 5-10 years related to the medical field
- What the scholarship means to you and how you plan to give back
Submission Opens October 15, 2015
Submission Closes October 14, 2016
If your essay is selected as the winner, we will contact you to receive:
Supporting Documents Required of Potential Winners:
- One copy of Official High School or College Transcripts
- Publicity/Liability Release
- Copyright Assignment
- IRS Form W-9
- Copy of United States Driver's License
- Headshot photograph in high-resolution, digitally as a JPEG or TIFF file
FAQsWhen does the submission process begin and end?
Essays may be submitted between 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on October 15, 2015 and 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on October 15, 2016. The scholarship recipients will be notified by email on or about October 16, 2016.Who is eligible to apply?
Any student currently attending a college, university, medical school, or specialization school, or will be attending within 1 year, and hopes to enter the medical field in the future.How are essays judged?
Essays are judged by creativity, specificity, and basic grammar. We are looking for future physicians, or other medical professionals with a vision to help others and the medical community.How is my personal information used?
A minimum amount of personal information is needed to verify your submission and provide us with a means of contact should you become a scholarship recipient. This personal information is used for our internal records only and we will not share your personal information with any third-parties.What scholarship awards are available? How do I redeem a scholarship?
The winner will receive a $500 scholarship that will be paid directly to the scholarship recipient's college or university.
Mark Jensen MD's Future Physician Scholarship Program RulesSPONSOR: MarkJensenMD.com ("Sponsor")
October 15, 2015 Submission Opens
October 15, 2016 Submission Closes
- Submit an Essay.
- Official Transcript will be request from the selected winner.
- Official Transcripts (copy)
- Publicity/Liability Release
- Copyright Assignment
- IRS Form W-9
- Copy of United States Driver's License
- Digital picture
- ELIGIBILITY: The Future Physicians Scholarship Program essay contest is open only to those legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of submission and who are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university or who will be enrolled by March 1, 2016 and aspire to a career in the medical field. Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to be awarded this scholarship. Void where prohibited.
- HOW TO APPLY: Beginning October 15, 2015, submit an essay online at the Sponsor’s Website (http://markjensenmd.com/) no later than October 15, 2016 at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time. Entries submitted by any other method (i.e. email, postal mail) will not be considered. Limit one (1) Submission per person. Your essay must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must be no less than three-hundred (300) and not more than one thousand (1,000) words. No substitutions of new drafts or corrected pages will be accepted once you have submitted your original essay. Written responses that are obscene, pornographic, libelous or otherwise objectionable will be disqualified. All submissions become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, or unintelligible entries. By submitting the essay, survey, and online form, you fully and unconditionally accept and agree to these Official Scholarship Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
- SELECTION OF POTENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS: By November 15, 2016, a judge designated by Sponsor will select one winner from all of the submissions that meet the requirements listed in section one (1). Writing ability, creativity, originality, and overall excellence will be taken into account. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail, at which time they will be required to sign further documentation as explained below. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right to choose different Scholarship Prize Recipients if initial recipients do not respond to accept Scholarship Prize within 7 days of notification. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the call for submissions if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified submissions. Portions of the Prize Winning submission may be posted on the Sponsor's Website, and may be used in other marketing materials, without further compensation or notice to the winner.
- SCHOLARSHIP PRIZES: One (1) winner will receive a Scholarship Prize in the amount of five hundred dollars and zero cents ($500.00). The Scholarship Prize will be in the form of a check made payable to the Scholarship Prize Recipient. Scholarship Prize Recipients must submit proof of enrollment upon notification of awarded scholarship. Scholarship Prizes may not be assigned, transferred, or changed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. No cash equivalent prizes will be awarded. The awarding of any Scholarship Prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules. Applicants agree to be bound by Official Rules and agree that if any Scholarship Prize Recipient fails to provide proof of identity, refuses to provide a high-resolution headshot photo digitally, refuses to provide required affidavit, refuses to complete and provide any requested tax forms (including IRS W-9 form), is found to have violated the Official Rules or otherwise does not meet eligibility criteria, Scholarship Prize will be forfeited and the Applicant who submitted the essay with the next highest score will become an alternate potential Scholarship Prize Recipient. Applicants understand that Sponsor is not liable for injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in this Scholarship Program and acceptance, possession and use of Scholarship Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Scholarship Program or in the announcement of the Scholarship Prize. Taxes on prizes are sole responsibility of Scholarship Prize Recipients. Scholarship Prize Recipients will be issued 1099 tax forms.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, by accepting a Scholarship Prize, the Scholarship Prize Recipients agree that Sponsor may, without any limitation or further compensation or notice, use his or her name, voice and/or likeness in any and all media, worldwide, for the purpose of advertising and promoting the Website, the Sponsor, the Scholarship Program, or any other promotion sponsored by Mark Jensen MD Plastic Surgery.
- OWNERSHIP: By submitting an essay, survey, and form, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) Sponsor will own your submission, including your essay, and (b) Sponsor will own all publishing rights in and to the essay. Each Applicant hereby irrevocably grants, transfers, assigns and conveys to the Sponsor, its successors and assigns, all present and future right, title and interest of every kind and nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, all copyrights, and all rights incidental, subsidiary, ancillary or allied thereto (including, without limitation, all derivative rights) in and to the submission and the survey responses for use of any kind, without limitation in perpetuity, by means of any and all media and devices whether now known or hereafter devised (the “Rights”). Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter, the submission and survey response for any purpose which Sponsor deems necessary or desirable, and each Applicant irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have in the submission and survey response submitted by him or her. Each Applicant hereby acknowledges that such Applicant does not reserve any rights in and to the submission and the survey responses.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, by participating, Applicant agrees that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and Sponsor and their agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Applicant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Scholarship Program, or awarding of the prizes, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the State of Utah and Applicant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Scholarship Program, Applicant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Scholarship Program, or awarding of the Scholarship Prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Scholarship Program but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES/INDEMNIFICATION. Each person who enters this Scholarship Program represents and warrants to Sponsor as follows: (i) the submission, including the essay, is the Applicant's own original, previously unpublished, and previously unproduced work; (ii) the written response submission neither infringes upon nor violates the intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity; (iii) the written response submission does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and meets the Submission Requirements set forth above. Each Applicant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of Applicant hereunder.
- SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION: Upon notification of being the Scholarship Prize Recipient the winner will be required to complete and return an (a) Affidavit of Eligibility, (b) Publicity/Liability Release, and (c) Copyright Assignment, (e) IRS W-9, and to submit (f) a copy of their United States Driver's License, (g) Headshot photograph in high-resolution, digitally as a JPEG or TIFF file no later than three weeks after notification, or the Applicant with the submission with the next highest score will become an alternate potential Scholarship Prize Recipient. If notification to a potential Scholarship Prize Recipient is returned as undeliverable, the Applicant with the submission with the next highest score may become an alternate potential Scholarship Prize Recipient.
- NO OBLIGATION TO USE: Sponsor shall have no obligation (expressed or implied) to use any winning submission or continue the development, production or distribution thereof, and Sponsor may at any time abandon the use of the winning submission for any reason, and the Scholarship Prize Recipients shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ - GENERAL RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. By entering the Scholarship Program, each Applicant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor, its related companies, affiliates, and each such company's respective employees, officers, directors and agents are not responsible for any costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with: (i) incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive submissions due to any cause, including without limitation human, transmission, or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions of any kind, whether originating with sender, or otherwise, that may limit an Applicant's ability to participate in the Scholarship Program; or (ii) any injury or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Scholarship Program and/or the use of any prize, including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, or any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to or based on the Applicant's rights of publicity or privacy, or the Applicant's claim that he or she has somehow been defamed or portrayed in a false light. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an Applicant's computer system which is occasioned by accessing the Website or participating in the Scholarship Program, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. This scholarship program is subject to all U. S. federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- SPONSOR'S RIGHT TO MODIFY, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Scholarship Program by any event beyond its reasonable control, then Sponsor shall have the right in its sole discretion to modify, suspend, or terminate the Scholarship Program.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the application process or the operation of the Scholarship Program or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, to be submitting responses dishonestly or inaccurately, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. If a submission is confirmed by Sponsor to have been erroneously deleted, lost or destroyed, the entrant's sole remedy shall be another submission, if time permits. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or of any other provision.
- GLIST OF SCHOLARSHIP PRIZE RECIPIENTS: The names of the Scholarship Prize Recipients of this Scholarship Program will be posted on the markjensenmd.com website.
- SPONSOR: The Scholarship Program is sponsored by markjensenmd.com